Storm Doors from Weather King
Features and Benefits
- Durable narrow door frame for wider viewing area.
- Doors are reinforced with galvanized steel corner gussets and truss head screws for strength.
- Extruded aluminum doors include embossed metal kick plates for superior strength.
- Bottom expander with vinyl sweep and weather stripped z-bar frame to help eliminate drafts.
- All doors come with tempered glass and fiberglass screens.
- Double doors are available in all styles.
- Doors are available painted white or with an acrylic laminate on the exterior in one of the eleven colors with a white interior.
- Self-storing is also available in mill finish.
Our Storm windows & doors are now offered in White and all 11 acrylic laminated finishes. The acrylic laminates give the durability needed and with the unique texture, have significantly more appeal than a flat painted surface. The exterior of the door and the z-bar frame are laminated in the color with the glass & screen frames laminated in black to finish the designer look and all interior surfaces are white. Kick panels are painted to match.
The exterior finishes are a multi-layered acrylic laminate that has outstanding color stability with exceptional weatherability. Colors examples below may vary slightly from actual product colors. Contact sales for actual product samples.
Exterior Color Options - Multi Layer Acrylic Laminate on White Aluminum
- Coming Soon